RV College of Engineering, Bangalore, India
Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics & Communications Engineering [August 2018 - May 2022]
- Relevant coursework: Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Statistics & Probability Theory; Engineering Physics: Quantum Systems; Engineering Materials; Analog IC Design; Advanced Digital System Design and VLSI; DSP and Machine Learning; Communication Systems
- Activities and Societies: Wipro-IISc Autonomous Vehicle Research Group, Junior Researcher at CIRQuIT Quantum Research, Astra Robotics, Entrepreneurship Cell, Frequency Club
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
MicroMasters in Data Science & Statistics [September 2020 - May 2021]
Professional Certificate, Quantum Computing & Quantum Internet [August 2020 - December 2020]
- The Hardware of a Quantum Computer
- Architecture, Algorithms and Protocols of a Quantum Computer and Quantum Internet
University of California, Los Angeles [February 2021 - Present]
- Working at the intersection of Quantum computing and AI.
Quantum & AI Research Intern[GRM - Global Remote Mentorship Program]
IBM [October 2020 - January 2021]
- Worked with the IBM Quantum Research Team on Error Mitigation techniques with Machine Learning.
Qiskit Docs Translator
IBM India [August 2020 - Present]
- Official Translator of the IBM Qiskit Docs for the Hindi Language(Most spoken language in India).
CIRQuIT Quantum Research, RVCE [August 2020 - September 2020]
- Worked on Quantum Machine Learning Research Projects that include QSVMs and Hessian based Loss Landscape analysis to avoid Barren Plateaus.
Founder & Community Manager
QPower Quantum Community [November 2019 - Present]
- QPower is a community of like minded Quantum enthusiasts that was formed under the Microsoft Student Partner program to promote open source culture and research among students.
- As a Community Manager, I am responsible for organizing and managing QPower’s various open source programs and events.
- I am also responsible for planning and implementing strategies for new projects and collaborations.
CITRIOT [May 2020 - August 2020]
- Improved model accuracy of Face Recognition Project’s model by 63% by customizing the TensorFlow API.
- Designed Backend software using Python-Flask and deployed it on an embedded Linux-based device.
- QUANTUM COMPUTING
- QIS, Quantum Machine Learning
- MACHINE LEARNING
- Keras & Tensorflow
- Mobile-First, Responsive Design
- Cross Browser Testing & Debugging
- Cross Functional Teams
- Agile Development & Scrum
- Certificate of Proficiency - Qiskit India Challenge - IBM
- Intern of the Month - CITRIOT
- 1st Place - Nokia - White Paper Contest
- 1st Place - JP Morgan & Chase - Code for Good Hackathon
- 1st Place - Rotary Youth Leadership Awards - Fastest 4x4 Rubik’s Cube(Master Cube) Solver
- Indian Institute of Science(IISc) - KVPY Fellowship
- 19 th International Rank - International Computing Olympiad(iCO)
My hobbies include cycling, cooking and watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S, and you might sometimes find me tinkering with microcontroller boards.
When forced indoors, I follow a number of sci-fi and fantasy genre movies and television shows, I am an aspiring chef, and I spend a large amount of my free time exploring the latest technology advancements in the machine learning world.